Monday, September 28, 2009

What a Weekend!

What a great weekend I had! The scrapbook garage sale was definitely a success, I sold just about everything I brought with me. It was a lot of fun. Saturday night we had dinner with friends and went to see "The Informant" It was a different type of movie but I would recommend to see it. Sunday was a typical rainy fall day. I was tired and just cuddled up on the sofa and watched movies.
"Shabby Chic Album"
This album was a class taught by Stephanie, the album was totally designed by Steph. I just love the look of this Shabby Chic style. This was the album that got me hooked on glimmer mist. I was not sure what pictures I was going to put in the album then realized that these pics of my Mom when she was young were just perfect. The first pic is of my Mom and I when I was about 8. The rest are all of her at school and with friends and her sisters. Sorry for the number of pics, but I wanted my family members to get a good look.

2 comments:

  1. What a great Saturday it was!
    So happy that my album was the one that got you hooked to the Glimmer Mist! You did a fabulous job of embellishing it and your mother's pictures are perfect for it! Always Remember... "Embrace imperfection!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album Lorrie! Good to hear you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete