Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome to My Little Corner of the World

Here we go, my very first post. I have had many of my friends and scrap buddies enquire if I had a blog as they expressed interest in seeing my scrapbook projects. I had been thinking about it for quite a while and recent knee surgery limited my activities so I figured the time was right to tackle it. It definitely is a work in progress and there will be quite a few minor changes along the way until I get it all figured out.

A little about my personal life. I am married to a wonderful guy who supports me in my scrapbook addiction. I have two grown sons and two beautiful daughter-in-laws, A really great stepdaughter Krista and her hubby Jesse. I am blessed with 4 grandchildren who truly are the light of my life. Justin, Andrew, Aidan and Emma, I love you very much!

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blog world, looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations here :)

    ReplyDelete