Monday, September 21, 2009

My Weekend

The weekend is over, it was busy but fun. On Friday and Saturday went to the Scrapbox (my LSS) to the monthly 2 day coffee crop. It was a beautiful weekend weather wise and there were not as many scrappers as usual, so we could spread out, yeah!!! I really like the new Websters pages "Carte Postale" line and used them to make a very "girlie" round memory box, it turned out great, with lots of pearls, stick pins, tulle bow and chandelier beads. I also made a "girlie" mini album with the same paper. I found a Bo Bunny naked binder in my stash and my little bean went into creative overdrive. I wanted the album to be very feminine and also to use the same paper that matched the memory box. I love to play with glimmer mist so needless to say it 'glimmers'. I plan to put some of my wedding pics in it. I will post pics soon as I haven't finished embellishing the pages. Hope to finish it later this week.

Here is the layout we did with Stephanie last week, I really like the way it turned out. This is the first of two layouts we will be doing. A lot of techniques were used, we glimmer misted the background, modpodged small dictionary page, sanded it and then used crackle paint over it. Lots of fun. This layout was perfect for this pic of my Mom and her sister taken in Florida many years ago. They have both passed so this layout is very special to me.




1 comment:

  1. The LO is so beautiful :) Can't wait to see pics of your other work.

    ReplyDelete