Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whirlwind Days!

Yikes! Where do all the hours in the day go? I have been super busy. I'll start with the weekend, what fun! Congratulations to Jenn at the Scrapbox for putting on a great 2nd Anniversary Crop, great fun, lots of fantastic funny people, great food, (especially the homemade pea soup, thanks Ghislaine). The prizes were really good as were the deals and the make and takes.
I am still working quite hard getting ready for this 1 day show on the 21st of November. It is really difficult to plan as I decided to go back to work and do some short term contracts (have to support this expensive hobby that I have!!!!!) I could get a call anytime to go for a contract so I need to get everything ready for this show asap just in case. Tomorrow off for my annual medical and then back home to make some canvases. The pics are a couple of Christmas picture frames and a journal/notebook. I hope to post more pics in a couple of days.










1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lorrie! I had a great time too with all of my ladies =)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete