Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This and That

Hope you had a great weekend!

I used to do craft shows for many years and stopped a few years ago, but what do I know! A friend of mine convinced me to enter a one day craft show in a couple of weeks and so here I go again. I am just about finished getting things made. I will be selling vintage boxes (I am finished making them, thank goodness, they are getting to me); picture frames, some multimedia canvases, journals, gift certificate stocking holders, etc, etc, etc.

Yesterday was my regular crop day with 2 of my friends, as usual I had a great time. This is one great advantage of being retired! What fun! Tomorrow I am going to a big craft show, I have not been to one of these for a few years. It will be interesting to see what is new and improved. I find that usually there is not a lot of paper crafting other than cards.

Here are some pics of picture frames and yes, more memory boxes!

Have a great day!




I like to buy wooden 4 x 6 picture frames and cover and embellish them, but they are getting very hard to find. The box is 3 1/ by 4 1/2 and about 3 in . deep. I only had 2 of them, wish I had more.



This memory box is quite large and would hold a lot of photos, old jewelery etc.




I thought this paper was appropriate, it says"Time Flies" I had not trimmed the lace when I took this pic, so it now looks much better.




I love the romantic look as you can see with this journal/notebook. I love using tulle with ribbons and trinkets hanging from the tulle. I put tulle on the picture frame as well.

2 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful!!! can't wait to see your spread at the craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    you were crazy buzy... they all look amazing!
    Have fun at the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete