Monday, November 23, 2009

A Fun Weekend!

What a weekend! The craft show was a great success for me, a big thank you to all my friends for stopping by to say Hi! and wish me well. Now that is it over I can get back to working on my heritage album and start planning my Las Vegas album, you can bet there will be a lot of bling in that baby! Yesterday was a very long but great day. My scrapping buddies and I took an all day workshop from Jossee at Scrap en Masse. We left home at 8:00 am and returned home around 7:00 pm. We made the most gorgeous cards, they are like lilttle albums, very intricate and time consuming, but well worth the effort. In the afternoon we made a vintage mail box, which I must say was my favourite. I have do some final touches and then I will post pics. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that your show was successful hun! Hey next time you scrap ladies venture out for classes, let us know .. maybe we can crash it with you girls!

    Hugs
    R
    XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy that your craft fair was a great succes!
    Can't wait to see what you made yesterday with Josee!
    Have a great week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that the craft show was a success! Would love to see what you made at Scrappe En Masse!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete