Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Quick note

I have been a bit behind on my blogging duties, but with good reason. I am now ready for the show on Saturday (just taking a break from pricing and packing all of my goodies). I have been called by the Agency to go on 2 interviews, one of them sounds really great. It is only for 6 weeks which is what I am looking for, the other one is for 4 months, Yikes, that is too long. As long as it will help feed my scrapbooking habit I will be a happy camper. I just finished these canvases last night and thought you might to take a look!





This 8 x 8 canvas would look great on a mantle!

12 x 12 canvas. This definitely does not show the glitz and glam of this canvas. The pointesettia is beautiful, it is a gorgeous copper and bronze colour. Lots of bling!!

This a 6 x6 version of the large canvas. It would look great sitting on a mantle or an end table.

This is a 5 x 7 pic frame, note the metal vintage utensils on the side! How cute are those!

2 comments:

  1. Busy Bee!
    Good luck at your craft fair!
    Beautiful projects!!!
    Love the 8 x 8 Canvas with the graphic 45 paper with the Santa's!
    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete