Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vintage Memory Box

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I was fighting a nasty cold all week and spent most of my time snoozing on the sofa, but all is well now. I had a fun day today, I did a canvas class today at my LSS with "Diva Steph" We made 2 canvases in Christmas / Winter theme. It was a blast!! I felt like I was back in Kindergarten squishing modge podge around the canvas with my hands. What fun! Should have them finished in a day or so, have to get a couple of 5 x 7's printed. I love doing altered projects so this was right up my alley. As promised here are some pics of the vintage memory box I made at the mega crop last weekend. The pics really do not do it justice, it is much prettier when you see it in person.

I have to take pics of a few other things I made there and will post them tomorrow.







OOPS! The vines on the top are bent all out of shape, forgot to fan them out. The buttons are really pretty they are the American Craft buttons that have a beautiful sheen and sparkle to them, too bad they don't show up on the pic.

3 comments:

  1. I am happy you had fun during the class and that you liked the project!
    Your boxes are fabulous! The pictures doesn't do them justice! HAve a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my crystal lacquer this is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUST GORGEOUS LAURIE! GORGEOUS!

    Rach :)

    ReplyDelete