Monday, October 19, 2009

SEM Mega Crop

OMG! what a crop. I attended the Scrap en Masse mega crop in Alfred on Saturday with 7 of my scrapping buddies. Let me tell you, this is one event to make sure you attend next year. Jossee and her staff did an amazing job. There were 100 plus scrappers and everything went smoothly. She had over $3,000. in terrific prizes and wouldn't you know it my friend Linda won 3 prizes. There was plenty of room for each scrapper. She held 3 different classes during the crop and they were all full. I took the Halloween layout using my mind's eye papers and it is a hoot! I will finish it up tomorrow and take a pic. She had part of her store at the crop and had some great items. I just loved the SEI Christmas paper line and she had some really different PRIMA flowers. I was a good girl and hardly spent any money. The food was amazing, I think I gained a few pounds. All in all I had a great time but I am sooooooo tired! I will post pics in a couple of days of what I accomplished at the crop.

No comments:

Post a Comment