Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Busy Busy!


I was reminded yesterday by a good friend of mine that I had not posted in a few days. Yikes! where do the days go. So here we go! Last weekend went to a 2 day crop at my LSS. As usual had a lot of fun. I actually completed 2 altered albums and started on some Christmas card/tags. Yesterday went to my scrappin buddy Linda's for a scrapbook afternoon and got a lot done. Today no playing for me, I have errands to run, turkey to buy, extra groceries for Thanksgiving weekend and of course a quick stop at the scrapbook store.

Here are some pics!
Enjoy!

Gals scrappin!


Scrappin Pal Nancy aka "Hello Kitty"


What happens at the crop stays at the crop!!!!






The above pics are of a really girly mini album made of Webster Pages Carte Postale 6 x 6 papers and a memory box to match. As you can tell I just love making little boxes to match the mini albums.


The pics below are of a little book I made to put those special family recipes in that are tried and true.


Look at the adorable small brass fork and knife. My friend Nancy picked those up for me when she was travelling. I am very fortunate that my core of scrappin pals are so great, we tend to do this for each other quite often.







The above pics are of the little Christmas album I made last week. They are also made from Webster Pages line. The pics just do not do it any justice, it is really beautiful in real.


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. So happy I was able to see these beautiful albums in real life! They are truly amazing and you are one talented lady! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous books and boxes! A great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete