Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sorting through my stash

It is a rainy day here in Canada's capital, I am busy sorting through my stash getting ready for a "Scrapbook Garage Sale" at my LSS on Saturday. I participated in one last year and it is amazing how much I sold. I have tons on stamps that I am selling, they seem to go really well, plus paper, page kits and on and on. This time I am going to use the proceeds from the sale to take more classes instead of bringing more "stuff" in to the house. YIKES!!!! it is really scary seeing the amount of stuff we have.

While taking breaks during the day I thought I would start posting previous projects and layouts that I have made during the last while.



I just love G45 papers! There are so nostalgic and I love the era they represent 1930's to 1950's. This is a decorative "Paris" themed box, you can put trinkets or souvenirs of your trip to Paris or set it on a display shelf.

A close up of the box top. I just love using tulle, hanging beads and other little trinkets hanging from the bow.

When I saw these G45 papers I could not resist making a photo box for myself. I covered a wooden hinged box and I use it to store old family photos. I love the mini pom-pom fringe around the lid.

Close up of the top of the photo box.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo box you made for yourself lorre. When do i get mine? I see you are having fun with your stash.
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete