Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Friday

Even though I am retired I still love Fridays, it usually means calling out for pizza and watching a movie. Tomorrow will be busy, Scrapbook garage sale and then meeting friends for a light dinner and going to the movies to see "The Informant". Not much time for scrapping, hoping for a few hours on Sunday morning.
I am working on a heritage album of my Mother's family. The G45 paper line (I just love these papers) is perfect to do this with. This layout is of my Grandfather, who was Captain of a ferry boat, crossing the St. Lawrence River between Prescott, Ontario and Ogdensburg, New York from the 1940's until the late 1950's when the service was terminated and a bridge was built. He was an absolute sweetie!






Have a great Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful LO...hmmm, must have been a creative GENIUS that inspired it!! LOLOLO ;D

    Seriously tho' love the black clip and crystal laquer...and you've got to get that journaling on the page: cut, paste and print girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chica!

    Yes...I'm the brockville voyeur!

    Nice blog!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete