Sunday, November 29, 2009

I survived!

Well, I survived Black Friday. We had a great time, got a ton of bargains. One of my favourite stores Kohls did not dissapoint. This is my favourite store for kids clothes. We made it for the earlybird specials, which meant 60% off plus another 15% if you have a Kohl's account. Therfore there was a whopping 75% off everything I purchased. I got my grandchildren's Christmas presents mainly clothes, a couple of sweathers for myself, and some cute costume jewellery all 75% off. You gotta luv it!!!!! We had to wait in line to clear Canada customs for about 15 minutes (not too bad) but when we went in to declare our items, there were about 100 people but it went quite smoothly. We paid no duty just the amount declared converted to CDN $ and paid the pst and GST on that amount. (no taxes on the kid's clothes) WHAT A DAY!!!!

Can you believe it, the only scrapbook item I purchased was a gorgeous Martha Stewart punch.

I start my 3 month contract tomorrow morning (thought it was a 2 month) and I will be taking OC transpo for the first time since 1978.

Will update again soon.

1 comment:

  1. love the xmas background :) Good luck with the new contract and the bus :) Look forward to seeing you in the new year :)

    ReplyDelete