Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Monday!

Well, a much better Monday than last week. I think I have finally beaten this bug that is going around. As promised here are a few pics of what I have done lately. I have to get my but in gear as I am getting behind. I am going to try to get some of my UFO's finished this week. I need to keep my nose to the grindstone, but it is so easy for me to get distracted!!!!!!




I think these are really cute and were very easy to make. My family loves to get either gift certificates or $$$ for Christmas. These are about 10 in. long. I am going to put coloured tissue in the stockings peeking out the top and then place the gift card and envelope sticking out the top along with the tissue paper. I think it is a great presentation and better than handing someone an envelope. They are decorated with 2 bells on the side and I pinned a little sparkly snowflake on the band. I used lace for the band on the angel stocking and red felt on the Santa one. Don't you just love the vintage look!







Another vintagae memory box, the post card on the top of the box is a Melissa Frances postcard kit I bought at the CKC convention in Buffalo last May.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the stockings and they look just as great in pics as they do in real life. Great creatin' there girl!

    ReplyDelete