Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!

No , you are not imagining things, it is little old me updating my blog.  I did a lot of reflecting the month of December and it all started with my decision to do a December daily album this year.  It made me really stop and think.  The main thing that I realized was that I did way too much last year.  I went back to work 3 days a week and that was great! I really liked the job and especially the people (I am actually starting back there next week until June).  The whole point of it was extra dollars for scrapping etc.  I over did it and went to CKC in Buffalo, Creative Escapes in Arizona and Donna Downey in Syracuse.  Although I had a fabulous time I realize now it was too much for me.  I have decided on one out of town scrapping event only this year and that will be Donna Downey's "Inspired Workshop" in North Carolilna.  It will be great because I will also get to visit my American cousins in Charlotte.

My word for this year is "present' to be in the present and enjoy the present.  I spend too much time thinking about what I am going to do next and that has to stop. It is going be very hard, but I am going to try. 

I was in Peterborough, Mississauga and Brampton (both my older grandsons were in a hockey tournament) during the hollidays and below is a pic of my family.  All of my grandchildren together in the same room, which very rarely happens due to one family living in Ohio and the other in Peterborough.


Please note that I am in the process of revamping my blog and it is a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment