Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm So Excited!!

I am so excited, I can hardly wait! My family from Ohio should be here around 9:00 pm. My grandson is playing in the Bell hockey tournament, so I will be at hockey arenas for the next few days. They live so far away that I cherish every moment they are here. I am looking forward to having fun, fun, fun!!!! Lots of food, laughter and hugs.

I just finished this canvas and I really like the way it turned out. Lots of 3-D and pretty little charms and beads hanging from a little pin. Ignore the glare in the pic, I was in a hurry when I took the pic to post. This is a birthday present for my daughter-in-law Julie who is in the pic. YEP! that is my Ohio family.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. The canvas is gorgeous Lorrie! Your dil is one lucky gal! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete